5.19.2016

Skullshitter "Transmission : Command" LP Out Now

Necrolysergic deathgrind exhumed from the sewers of Brooklyn. Raw and primal blasting through an acid soaked cosmic death trip burrowing into the inner filth of your psyche. This is howling putrid death hearkening back to the days of Repulsion and Autopsy.


ALTAR26 - Skullshitter “Transmission: Command” LP Blue, Gold

ALTAR26 - Skullshitter “Transmission: Command” LP Blue, Gold, Black w/ 18"x26" Poster and Insert

ALTAR26 - Skullshitter “Transmission: Command” LP Insert front & back



Skullshitter “Transmission: Command” LP
Full color heavyweight jacket w/ card stock insert and full color 18”x24” poster
100 Trans Blue


Upcoming live dates for Skullshitter

May 26 - Maryland Deathfest - Baltimore, MD
June 27 - Saint Vitus - Brooklyn, NY w/ Dismemberment, Bleach Eater
July 02  The Acheron - Brooklyn, NY w/ Suppression, Unearthly Trance

2 comments:

  1. Another plant development stimulant is proposed, taking into account tests on vegetables and blooming plants. These tests demonstrate that expanded development rate is seen after use of this basic natural material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can’t believe this is really true I never believe there is cure to this hsv 2 because all the hospital have told me there is no cure to it, few months ago I saw this man email DR.Ohunyom on internet from a testimony share by someone who he help with his herbal cure I contact his email and ask for his help also, that is how he inform me about the cure process and this man sent me a herbal medicine which I took according to the way he instructed for 2 week I can’t believe when I go for test my result come out negative i am so happy to share this to the world there is real cure to herpes you can also contact DR.Ohunyom through his email now drohunyom@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349060579973 and He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases;
    Diabetes, Lupus, HPV, Gout, Hepatitis A,B, Infertility, HIV/AIDS, CANCER 

    ReplyDelete